I wonder how many people rely on the “faith of their fathers” to hopefully get them to Heaven, without ever really seeking the Truth on their own. So many are reared under so many different beliefs. These opposing religions cannot all be right, yet how many truly objectively question what they have been taught their whole lives and honestly seek the Truth? (Proverbs 8:17; Acts 17:27; Hebrews 11:6). The sad fact is that most Dads and Moms in the world are wrong when it comes to matters of faith (Matthew 7:13-14).… Read more
Tag: God Before Family
Cold, Hard Facts for Warm, Tender Hearts
- God hates abortion (Prov. 6:16-17).
- Babies are not born lost in sin or totally depraved—they are pure and will be in Heaven if they die or are murdered (2 Sam. 12:23; Ezek. 18:20; 28:15; Mt. 18:3; 19:14).
- God must come before family (Mt. 10:34-39).
- God loves homosexuals, but hates homosexuality (Jn. 3:16; 1 Cor. 6:9-11; Jude 7).
- A marriage is only for an eligible man and an eligible woman (Mt. 19:3-9).
- A couple joined by God in marriage may only divorce for one reason—fornication (the spouse not guilty of fornication may put away the adulterer—Mt.