Skip to content
- God hates abortion (Prov. 6:16-17).
- Babies are not born lost in sin or totally depraved—they are pure and will be in Heaven if they die or are murdered (2 Sam. 12:23; Ezek. 18:20; 28:15; Mt. 18:3; 19:14).
- God must come before family (Mt. 10:34-39).
- God loves homosexuals, but hates homosexuality (Jn. 3:16; 1 Cor. 6:9-11; Jude 7).
- A marriage is only for an eligible man and an eligible woman (Mt. 19:3-9).
- A couple joined by God in marriage may only divorce for one reason—fornication (the spouse not guilty of fornication may put away the adulterer—Mt.
… Read more