When someone knows the Truth, but refuses to live in faithful obedience to God, that is the ultimate lack of love:
- They don’t love God, or else they would remove the barrier of sin separating them from God (Isa. 59:2; Jer. 5:25; Acts 2:37-41; 22:16; Rom. 6:23; 1 Jn. 1:7).
- They don’t love Jesus, or else they would obey Him to show their gratitude for His ultimate sacrifice (Lk. 6:46; 9:23; 17:11-18; Jn. 14:15, 21-24; 15:14; 2 Cor. 8:9; Heb. 5:9; 10:28, 29; 1 Jn. 1:6-2:6; 5:3).
- They don’t love the Holy Spirit, or else they would show their appreciation for what He revealed in the Scriptures (2 Tim. 3:16, 17; 2 Pet. 1:3, 4, 20, 21).
- They don’t love God’s Word, or else they could not be happy while living contrary to it (Psa. 119:97, 104, 128, 147; Jn. 8:31, 32; 2 Thess. 2:10-12).
- They don’t love righteousness, or else they would hate sin (Psa. 36:4; Rom. 12:9; Heb. 1:9).
- They don’t love their neighbors, family, or friends, or else they would be setting an example to help them get to Heaven instead of hindering them (Mt. 5:13-16; 18:6-9; 1 Cor. 10:31-33; 1 Jn. 2:10).
- They don’t even love themselves, because their actions prove they don’t care about their own souls, or whether they go to eternal Hell or eternal Heaven (Mt. 16:26; 22:39; 25:46).
So, do these precious lost souls love anything at all? Yes, sadly, they love sin more than all the things listed above. If this describes you, please repent and become a faithful child of God before it is too late!
One thought on “A Tremendous Lack of Love”
This message is reflecting the present time, so called Christians. They are thinking that they Love God, but not. Loving God is living according His word, but now a days most of the people knows the truth, how to live as a Christian but not living like that. Good and inspiring lesson brother. I am using some of your lessons in my God’s work . I pray to God, that He might use you as His Mighty Tool and good health and knowledge. Thank You brother.
Please pray for us.
With Love in Christ Jesus