When Paul wrote, “giving thanks…unto God and the Father” (Ephesians 5:20), was he referring to more than one being receiving thanks, or describing the same being in two different ways? He was referring to the First Person of the Godhead in two different ways. He is both God and Father. A relatable example would be words like this said at a funeral: “I will miss my sister and my friend.” One person is under consideration, described as both a sister and a friend.… Read more
· It belongs to CHRIST (Matthew 16:18).
· It was built by CHRIST (Matthew 16:18).
· It is the kingdom of CHRIST (Matthew 16:18, 19, 28).
· Its foundation is CHRIST (1 Corinthians 3:11).
· Its only head is CHRIST (Colossians 1:18).
· It is the body of CHRIST (Ephesians 1:22-23).
· It is the flock of CHRIST (Acts 20:28).
· It was bought by CHRIST (Acts 20:28).
· Its Saviour is CHRIST (Ephesians 5:23).
· It is the bride of CHRIST (Ephesians 5:22-32).
· It is sanctified by CHRIST (Ephesians 5:26).… Read more